Status1. Confusius say: Man who eat jelly beans fart in technicolor
Status2. Todays another day time for new beginnings, yesterday I said mean things, but you know I didn’t mean it. It’s like running out on someone you love even though you still love them, all I needed was time to think, and realize how lucky I am. So when I said don’t talk to me and slammed the door in your face, what I meant to say was I love you and my door is always open, life wouldn’t be the same without you by me every step of the way.
Status3. Im not addicted…I’m just affraid of that voice that says ‘goodbye’
Status4. My two biggest problems are addiction to the internet and procrastination. I’m away from the Internet now…I’ll work on procrastination later.
Status5. I hate it when someone asks me ‘If everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?’ So, I’m on my way to go jump off a bridge because I wanted to be a trend setter and jump off the bridge first. I won’t be jumping just because everyone else did!
Status6. Notice how you and me are always online at the same time? You must be addicted.
Status7. If you got this message, I pulled myself off the computer in order to take a brief break. I really doubt that I’ll be gone long, and if I am, I am most definatly going through withdrawl, so please, stay, talk, I will return within seconds.
Status9. Cute enough to make you look twice, Sweet enough but not too nice, A lil crazy but not too wild, The kinda girl that’ll make you smile