Status1: Cute enough to make you look twice, Sweet enough but not too nice, A lil crazy but not too wild, The kinda girl that’ll make you smile www.statusuri.info
Status2: God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls can flirt www.statusuri.info
Status3: If your name was sleep, I would be doing you in bed right now. www.statusuri.info
Status4: I can’t be with you So all I will do is sleep. Please don’t wake me up from this dream For it’s all of you that I can keep www.statusuri.info
Status5: As I lay in my bed looking at the sky I thought “Were the heck did my ceiling go? www.statusuri.info
Status6: I am off in that wonderful land where I can have anything i want!! When i wake up i’ll have to face reality for the next 12 hours so !!Leave me alone!! www.statusuri.info
Status7: Looking in the mirror Here’s what I see A sad little girl staring back at me She acts so tough And so grown up But that’s not who she really is And it’s not who she wants to be I know this because that little girl is Me www.statusuri.info
Status8: Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life worthwhile so when you are lonely remember it’s true somebody somewhere is thinking of you. www.statusuri.info
Status9: Todays another day time for new beginnings, yesterday I said mean things, but you know I didn’t mean it. It’s like running out on someone you love even though you still love them, all I needed was time to think, and realize how lucky I am. So when I said don’t talk to me and slammed the door in your face, what I meant to say was I love you and my door is always open, life wouldn’t be the same without you by me every step of the way. www.statusuri.info