Status1: Cute enough to make you look twice, Sweet enough but not too nice, A lil crazy but not too wild, The kinda girl that’ll make you smile
Status2: God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls can flirt
Status3: If your name was sleep, I would be doing you in bed right now.
Status4: I can’t be with you So all I will do is sleep. Please don’t wake me up from this dream For it’s all of you that I can keep
Status5: As I lay in my bed looking at the sky I thought “Were the heck did my ceiling go?
Status6: I am off in that wonderful land where I can have anything i want!! When i wake up i’ll have to face reality for the next 12 hours so !!Leave me alone!!
Status7: Looking in the mirror Here’s what I see A sad little girl staring back at me She acts so tough And so grown up But that’s not who she really is And it’s not who she wants to be I know this because that little girl is Me
Status8: Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life worthwhile so when you are lonely remember it’s true somebody somewhere is thinking of you.
Status9: Todays another day time for new beginnings, yesterday I said mean things, but you know I didn’t mean it. It’s like running out on someone you love even though you still love them, all I needed was time to think, and realize how lucky I am. So when I said don’t talk to me and slammed the door in your face, what I meant to say was I love you and my door is always open, life wouldn’t be the same without you by me every step of the way.